- About Us
- Burial Options
- Cremation Options
This service is offered as our finest, all inclusive, full service funeral package. Within this package you have the ability to design a funeral to meet your specific needs.
We will arrange and direct a funeral service to be held at your church, at Gleeson-Ryan Funeral Home, or at the graveside of your cemetery.
This Traditional Service Package A Includes:
1. Basic services of funeral director, staff, and overhead.
2. Preparing the deceased for viewing (embalming).
3. Public or private calling hours (wake).
4. A formal procession to the church/cemetery (cortege).
5. Prior to any services we offer a private viewing for the immediate family.
6. Times for the calling hours are chosen by you, and there is no limit to the hours you may have. You choose the times: the night before the funeral, and/or the morning of the funeral.
7. The hearse, a family car, a car for clergy and a flower car.
8. All the incidentals you would expect are available as needed, for instance:
9. Processing veteran's benefit applications and enrollment in our Aftercare program.
Additional expenses you should expect include:
Please make use of our free children's books, videos, and extensive library of books concerning all aspects of death and how you can get through the loss of someone you love. You are encouraged to take and keep any book you feel may be of value to you and your situation.